Axiocam 506 color allows you to take images of large sample areas in the shortest time.
The 6 megapixel color camera has a 1″ sensor with an image diagonal of 16 mm. Combined with the large number of pixels (2752 horizontal pixels × 2208 vertical pixels), you benefit from a field of view twice as large as that of 2/3″ cameras. As a result, you always have a good overview of your sample and enjoy an extremely fast live view of up 19 images/s in full resolution.
Axiocam 506 color offers a dynamic range of 1:2500 – making the finest color differences and tiniest details visible in lossless quality. The Peltier cooling guarantees low-noise and reproducible color image quality, even with longer exposure times and dark sample areas.
- Fast scanning of larger sample areas
- Ideal use of the microscopic field of view: Overview of the sample thanks to twice the field of view compared to 2/3″ cameras
- Simple connection to a PC using USB 3.0 interface technology with 5 gigabit data transfer rate
- Quad-port, high-end CCD sensor technology for optimal image acquisition speed
- Rapid live image in full-screen mode with 19 images/second or with HDTV image view at up to 33 fps
- Dynamic range of 1:2500 for optimized color reproduction
- 4.54 µm pixels for the highest resolution of fine structures