Lux-Optic offers a customized workstation with a proven and sufficient performance, fitting perfectly for ZEISS Zen 2 Core. At any situation we strongly advise to purchase the Lux-Optic customized workstation to ensure seamless operation of the microscope imaging system. Below you can find the current specifications ( 2020 – Quarter 1).
- Case: Solid black Midi-tower case. Noise dampened components, removable dust filters and super silent.
- Graphics: NVidia GTX1660 or GTX1650
- CPU: Intel Core i5 9400F – 65W – 2,9 GHz
- RAM: DDR4 – 2666 MHz – 16GB (kit), max. 64GB RAM possible.
- DVD: DVD RW 24x DL SATA Black Bulk
- Storage : Windows SSD 240GB & Data 500GB HDD
- Interfaces: USB 3.0 for microscope connection
- USB: USB 2.0 – USB 3.0 – USB 3.1
- Power supply: 600 W – 650 W
- Video Cable: DVI – HDMI – DP
- OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
- Input: Keyboard & Mouse ( Belgian or QWERTY )
- Interfaces: Dual Chip FireWire Card 2x1394A (O)
- MS Office: Office Home & Business
- Monitor: Flat Screen Neovo 22″
In case customer foresees his own PC: Any changes made to the above tested PC are at the risk of the customer. Lux-Optic can only guarantee the well-functioning of your Application with the above tested PC configuration