Carl Zeiss Stemi 508 Stereo Material Microscope. Compact and functional. Equipped with apochromatic optics and precise mechanics designed for heavy workloads. This is your quality stereo microscope for everyday lab work and industrial inspections.
Stemi 508 displays your samples exactly as they are: rich in detail, sharp in focus and free from distortion or color fringes. Take advantage of its impressive stereoscopic image contrast. The large 8:1 zoom lets you get an overview within a 35 mm object field, then bring the detail up to 50x magnification. By adding interchangeable optics, you can observe whole specimens at sizes up to 121 mm, making Stemi 508 a top performer in its class.
But that’s not all. With its lower viewing angle of 35° Stemi 508 has better ergonomics than any other Greenough-type stereo microscope. Just stay in a relaxed working posture, even after hours of work. Stemi 508 is your robust all-rounder: easy to use, ergonomic —and always accurate.
Quality Stereo Microscope
Zoom 8 : 1
With Apochromatic Optics
Stemi 508 – Discover the details here !
Quality optics with apochromatic correction
- Stemi 508 combines apochromatic corrected zoom optics with efficient stray light suppression to achieve a crisp three-dimensional image, distortion-free and without color fringes – even at low magnifications.
- Take full advantage of the large 8:1 zoom range to observe even minute structures in high contrast.
- Select the right Apo front optics and eyepieces for the job at hand. Reach any magnification between 2x and 250x, double your resolution or reap the benefits of large working distances up to 286 mm – it’s your choice!
Precise mechanics for long term use
- Stemi 508 achieves pinpoint zoom adjustments through a sophisticated mechanical concept including cam disc corrected zoom curves and close tolerances in mechanical parts.
- Ten precise, detachable click stops let you zoom effortlessly in either continuously variable mode or reproducible mode.Zoom to any position, the object always remains sharply focussed!
- Stemi 508 builds on the renowned quality of Stemi 2000, using extremely durable and reliable mechanics designed for heavy workloads.
Great flexibility for your application
- The Stemi 508 portfolio ranges from the compact stand K platform with integrated LED illuminations to the large stand N, and also to most flexible and stable boom stands.
- The Stemi 508 doc always includes a 0.5x c-mount adapter for easy access to ZEISS Axiocam cameras – but it can also be changed to adapt any SLR camera or camcorder.