Primo Star is your digital classroom microscope – designed with long-term use and extreme durability in mind. With Primo Star and the integrated HD streaming camera in conjunction with the iPad App Labscope from ZEISS, you can connect several microscopes in your classroom to a network. Doing so makes teaching easy and will help your students learn quickly and effortlessly. With Primo Star you enjoy the fun way to examine specimens under a microscope.
Successful Teaching and Enthralled Students
- Easy to use: Primo Star as a Fixed-Köhler version with the Plan-ACHROMAT 100x/0.8 dry objective.
- Keep an eye on the microscopes in the room: Primo Star shows the intensity of illumination on both sides of the stand.
The Digital Classroom
- Use Primo Star and the tube with the integrated HD streaming camera in connection with the iPad App Labscope to connect all microscopes of your classroom.
- Connect the microscopes to HD monitors or projectors.
- Share images and videos directly with all students.
Clever Details for More Freedom
- Choose between 30 W halogen or energy saving LED illumination.
- In areas with fluctuating or no electricity you profit from the battery supply unit.
- Upgrade Primo Star with the fluorescence tube to get a LED fluorescence microscope.
Primo Star iLED
Upgrade your Primo Star with the fluorescence tube to get a LED fluorescence microscope. You can use Primo Star iLED as solution for tuberculosis test applications. Switch easily between LED fluorescence excitation and transmitted light brightfield illumination. You acquire brilliant images, especially while working with Auramine-Rhodamine stained samples.
Discover the Primo Star iLED here -> Product Trailer