Axiocam 506 mono is your flexible, 6 megapixel microscope camera.
It offers a high-quality and rapid live image as well as the highest level of sensitivity for low-light and live cell imaging. Its high sensitivity enables the use of short exposure times, even with weak fluorescent markers, which preserves your samples. Sensitivity can be increased through pixel binning – there are still enough pixels available for accurate images. You can record images of moving objects without noise thanks to the CCD’s progressive scan architecture.
The 6 megapixel color camera has a 1″ sensor. Combined with the large number of pixels (2752 horizontal pixels × 2208 vertical pixels), you benefit from a field of view twice as large as that of 2/3″ cameras. This means you always have a good overview of your sample.
- Ideal use of the microscopic field of view: Overview of the sample thanks to twice the field of view compared to 2/3″ cameras
- USB 3.0 interface technology with fast 5 gigabit data transfer rate
- Quad-port, high-end CCD sensor technology for rapid frame rates
- Many pixels available, even when using pixel binning
- Highly flexible for a wide variety of applications
- Expanded area of application for high-aperture and low-magnification objectives thanks to 4.54 µm small pixel structures – highest resolution with a large field of view
- Exact observation of dynamic processes through images recorded at fast frame rates