Your routine work requires long hours on your microscope. The TÜV – certified ergonomics of your Axio Lab A1 keep you relaxed even at the end of a long day. Choose from a wide range of ergotubes and ergophototubes: evaluate stained histological sections, blood smear or immunofluorescent samples in the most favorable viewing position. All the main controls are accessible with one hand, including the stage drive, fine focus and brightness control.
- TÜV certified ergonomics for maximum comfort and relaxed working conditions
- All controls are ergonomically positioned and encased in soft-touch material
- Excellent optical quality for reliable results in cytology and immunofluorescence
- Brightfield, phase as well as polarization contrast and darkfield
- Multi-discussion system for training and teamwork
- Transmitted light illumination with a choice of HAL 35 W, daylight LED or warmlight LED
- Optional integrated fluorescent illumination with long-life LEDs
Prepared for all your routine tasks
Use Axio Lab A1 for your routine tasks. Evaluate your samples in brightfield, darkfield, phase, polarization and fluorescence contrast. Axio Lab A1 comes with a wide range of objectives that are color-corrected and rich in contrast in every application. Avoid warm-up, cool-down times and lamp replacements and adjustments – Axio Lab A1 features two LED positions for fluorescence excitation and uses standard push-and-click fluorescence filter modules. LED fluorescence is safer, more energy efficient and easier to handle than conventional HBO illumination.
The warmlight LED guarantees long life time and low energy consumption in transmitted light. The color impression in the eyepiece corresponds precisely to that of a halogen lamp and does not depend on the brightness setting.