Axio Imager 2 combines everything you’ve ever asked for in your research environment: brilliant optics and bright fluorescence. The contrast manager and light manager ensure defined conditions and reproducible results at all times. Use ACR to automatically detect and configure objectives and filter sets for Axio Imager Z2.
Choose your system out of six different stand versions and combine with high end fluorescence imaging systems. Whether you are simply observing and recording, or performing highly complex imaging experiments: it’s easy to adapt the system components to the application at hand. The research microscope Axio Imager 2 resolves finest details of your samples.
- Encoding: read-out magnification, illumination and contrast settings, and transfer to ZEN Imaging software
- Motorization for reproducible component settings and automated processes
- Excellent optics and homogeneous illumination in both transmitted light and fluorescence applications
- Research microscope with new high performance focus for maximum precision
- Smart control concept for ergonomic working conditions and multi-user operation – with the option of control via optional TFT technology
Ease Of Use
Use your motorized Axio Imager 2 with equipment tailored precisely to your needs – and upgrade your system easily at any time.
The smart automated contrast settings let you work quickly and efficiently. The motorized aperture and luminous field diaphragm and light intensity are automatically adjusted. Achieve reproducible results and control all components via optional TFT monitor.